- Public works Road Department of Assam has reported to launch "Green Road Mission, Which envisages construction of Roads with environmental friendly technology.
- M/s IRB Infrastructure Developers has reported to acquired 74% stake in MVR Infrastructure & Tollways.
- National Highways Authority of India has reported to invite bids for widening of NH-527C from two lane to four lane.
- M/s IRB Infrastructure Developers has reported to bag widening of NH 66, Kundapur to Goa Border section.
- M/s Tantia Construction has reported to receive order worth Rs. 120 Cr. for maintenance of of Batala- Mehta- Beas Road (MDR-66) on DBFOT Basis in Punjab.
- Public Works Department, Maharashtra has reported to invite bids for development of four-laning of Shikrapur-Nhavara road SH-55 from km 53.00 to km 81.400 in Shirur taluka and Bhava-Kedgaon-Choufula road SH-62 from km 16.800 to km 41.700 in Daund taluka of Pune district in Maharashtra.
- Central Government has reported to invest Rs. 7000 Cr. to renovate 8500 Km of National Highways across the country.
- Uttar Pradesh Government has reported to build another expressway between Agra and Lucknow.
- The Airports Authority of India (AAI) has reported to take up a proposal to upgrade the Shillong airport in Meghalaya to enable larger aircraft to land.
- The Government of Assam has reported to sign an MOU with OIL for up gradation of upgradation of road from Duliajan railway gate to Tipling Tinali of length 4.6 km.
- M/s. L & T constructions has reported to secure EPC order of worth INR. 645 Cr. for the construction of Kishangarh-Udaipur-Ahmedabad Highway.
- The central government has reported to sanctions the road projects in six districts of Andhra Pradesh, covering a stretch of 892 km under PMGSY scheme.
- NHAI has reported to invite the RFQ for maintenance of four laning of Bhavnagar- Veraval section of NH 8E.
- Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has reported to review the performance of cold mix technology for Potholes repair under severe Mumbai rains to check their effectiveness.
- National Highway Authority of India has reported to invite bids for road widening projects at Jharkhand and West Bengal. The project is estimated to cost 1665 Cr.
- Central Government has reported to approve Delhi - Bahadurgarh metro link project of estimated cost of 1991 Cr.
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has reported to sanction the Rs. 315.5 cr. for development of Alwar Behror-Narnol Road and Jaipur-Nagaur road section.
- M/s Valecha Engineering has reported to bag orders worth Rs. 362.93 Cr. from various agencies such as Surat Municipal Corporation, Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation and Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
- M/s. Gawar Construction has reported to receive a contract worth Rs. 3.5 Cr. for up gradation of Masitan-Dabwali-Chautala Road in length of 11.40 km in Sirsa.
- The joint venture of M/s. KNR Construction with M/s. SLIMI Infrastructure has reported to bag a project worth Rs. 49.2 Cr. from Hyderabad Growth Corridor.
- M/s Reliance Infra has reported to announce the completion of 136 km Salem-Ulundurpet road in Tamil Nadu.
- M/s. Garg Construction has reported to receive a contract worth Rs. 3.48 Cr. for up gradation of Tapi-Pipli-Nonrang Road in Haryana.
- Reliance Infrastructure (R-Infra) has reported to receive nod from the NHAI to construct underpasses and flyovers on the 140-km stretch of Pune-Satara highway in Maharashtra.
- IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company have reported to bag a road project of value 394.3 Cr. for construction of High Speed HUDA Sector Road starting from NH-8 to Sector 55/56 at Gurgaon.
- The Cabinet Committee on Infrastructure has reported to approve a road project of worth Rs 648 Cr. and length of 166.40 Km in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Manaj Tollway, a subsidiary of Man Infraconstruction has reported to sign a concession agreement with the PWD of Maharashtra. The project involves four laning of Hadapsar-Saswad-Belsar-Phata section of state highway No 64 from Km 9.800 to Km 42.860 and Belha-Pabal-Uralikanchan-Jejuri-Nira section of state highway no 61 from Km 110.00 to Km 118.00 in Pune, Maharashtra valued at Rs 358.37 crore.
- M/s. L&T bagged the contract to build 5 flyovers in West Bengal.
- M/s. Gammon Infra bagged the road construction project in Madhya Pradesh for 4-laning of NH 75E.
- Road Ministry has reported to received 367 proposals for converting 61000 km of state roads into National Highways.
- M/s DLF and HUDA are reported to invest Rs. 550 Cr. to develop roads in Gurgaon.
- The Public works department has awarded upgradation of Kotar-Mahuti-Majhgawan road in length of 16.2 km in Satna district to M/s. Subhla Construction Co. The project is estimated to cost Rs 6.29 crore.
- The GVK Group has commissioned a new exit taxiway at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai which will reduce the arrival runway occupancy time by 9-10 seconds.
- The Public Works Department (PWD) of Maharashtra has reported to begun work on widening the Sion-Panvel highway on BOT basis. The project estimated to cost Rs 1,220 Cr. is expected to be ready by May 2014.
JNPT to award Rs 2260 cr Road Project on BOT basis to connect ports and Highways Atlanta planning to raise Rs 700 cr debt for 117 km Mohania- Ara road project BMC may spend Rs 10 cr on pothole repairs Exxon Mobil ties up with Rosneft for Arctic oil deal OVL likely to invest USD 1.5 bn in exploring Iraq oil block Delhi increases piped gas price by Rs 3/scm Indian Oil Petronas LPG terminal at Ennore nearing completion IOC Lanka lost 80% of its diesel sale owing to higher selling price Oil PSUs reduce ATF prices by 0.75% Crude at USD 88.70 a barrel
Videocon-BPCL discovers gas off Mozambique HPCL looking more land for new refinery in Maharashtra Transporters decides to call off strike as govt to reduce toll Haldia Petro board likely to nod for Rs 200 cr project Reliance requires to increase production of gas from D6 field RIL exits from Sea of Oman oil exploration block LNG firms likely to do well on high spot prices Petrol prices costlier in India than US Cairn asks Indian arm to accept all govt conditions & pay royalty, cess on Rajasthan oilfields RIL regains its position as country’s most valued firm Libyan oil well already begin access for supplies ONGC may do evaluation before final decision of Cairn Assets Brent oil increases on hopes that Libyan output may recover SC seeks Centre, AG response on RIL gas row Chettinad Coal terminal at Ennore likely to handle 5 mt of coal this year JSPCB orders immediate closure of 22 mines of BCCL Coal India plans turnkey model to speed up washeries development Govt to seek Rs 35000cr to fund seven new ports Crude at USD 85.47 a barrel
- M/s Gayatri Projects gets 163 km road projects of NH 12, 15 from NHAI.
- Maharashtra seeks funds of Rs 2100cr for coastal road project under JNNURM.
- M/s Gayatri Projects postpones its PE deals, right issue plans.
- Delays in infra projects in various states overrun costs to govt. Rs 66619 cr.
- Crude at USD 84.95 a barrel.
- Indian Oil shuts Koyali refinery in Gujarat for planned maintenance.
- Vasco likely to shut down naphtha pipeline.
- Falling crude prices may help Indian subsidy burden.
- CII asks oil ministry to withdraw price preference policy.
- NOCL refinery likely to be ready by December by additional investment of Rs12000cr.
- Essar Energy reports PAT up by 84% to Rs 949cr in Q1 on higher refining margins.
- Change in Indonesian norms, Indian firms may have to renew coal contracts.
- Coal Imports may increase to 22%.
- Panel asks govt. to refrain from allotting coal blocks in dense forests.
- Gangavaram Port likely to undertake shortly capital dredging work.
- ShippingMin in process to set up 5th container terminal at JNPT on BOT basis.
- Centre plans Rs1.5 lakh cr for modernisation & expansion of ports.